CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tomorrow!!!

So school starts tomorrow for Noah and I. He will be in a 3 year old room. Ms. Wendy is his teacher and he's very excited. Going 5 days a week will be hard I'm sure, but I know he'll adjust!!! I have 12 4 year olds so far (can have up to 14). We had a "Meet the Teacher" night last night. It went well and my kiddies are adorable!! I can't wait to get to know them! I, also, can't wait for my routine with this job to really get going. It still feels alittle crazy, but God is most glorified in our weakness!!!!

3 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

You rock Jenn! I know you will do great as will Noah. What will Tucker be doing? I'm sure it is all surreal. You will be in my prayers tomorrow.

Stephanie said...

Jen, I'm praying today for you and Noah! I know you're going to be the best teacher, the kids and parents will LOVE you and I'm praying that you will enjoy being back in this role again!

amy said...

hope you had an AWESOME first day! :) i'm sure noah will love preschool! how special that you're there teaching as well! how did your room turn out???