CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Keep Praying!!

So as of this morning I have a full-time job!!! I am excited, but definitely don't know what everything's going to look like. I guess that's faith, right?? So I'll be teaching 4 year old preschool. The room I have is gigantic and almost brand new!! I'm really going to try to not let all the details overwhelm me. I just want to enjoy things and not get frazzled so easily!! This is what you can keep praying for me about. Matt and I have a peace about this season of sacrifice and are excited about how the Lord will bless and use this time. We still need some specifics for Tucker's care and schedule to be worked out, but we know that God will work it out.
Matt is on his way right now down to MS until Sunday. He's helping his mom move into assisted living in Tupelo. Please pray for his safety and just all the details and challenges of moving. He needs God's peace and rest very specifically during this weekend.
Thanks for lifting us up sweet friends. God really uses you guys to encourage us and spur us on on a daily basis!!! Praising Him for you!!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jen, that is great news!!! I am very happy for you and I know that you will be a fabulous preschool teacher! Is the preschool at your church or in the community? Will Noah get to go also? I am praying for Matt this weekend, and for his Mom too, as I know this has got to be a hard transition for her. We love you guys and we love to know how we can pray and encourage you. Hope you have a great weekend with your boys!!

Chip Wood said...

I see you've got Wood blood deep down. Bunch of great teachers in that line! Praying for you & your family.

amy said...

congrats! you're going to do an AWESOME job! :) we're praying for the arrangements for Tucker to fall into place! i'm curious if Noah will go with you as well? what a blessing! i can just imagine how cute your room will be! :)