CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

To the Love of My Life!!

Happy Father's Day to a daddy that never pretends to be perfect, but loves his boys with so much selfless and sacrificial love that it blows his wife away!! I'm amazed to watch a daddy that has no earthly examples before him seek to live a legacy worth leaving. To watch a daddy look to his DADDY for wisdom and direction in every situation; small or big, simple or challenging, old or new; continually encourages his wife to greater obedience. It is such a joy to be a mommy with such an incredible daddy by my side!!! I love you!!
Happy 7 years!!!! Tomorrow we celebrate 7 years of committing our lives to each other. I thought 7 years ago around 4:00 in the afternoon I would absolutely burst with so much love for you. Little did I know that that love would continue to grow and deepen as each day passed; so much that it makes me more "giddy" inside than even imaginable. You are such a gift to me and a treasure that I never forget is from the Lord. I'm amazed that He gave me you and how much of Him I see in you. You do truly promote my joy in Christ as you "cleanse me by washing me with water through the word!" Eph. 5:26
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL THAT I AM!!!

4 comments:

The Martins said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are and have always been such an encouragement to me. Your love for each other is evident and is really cool to watch. It blesses me to hear you all talk about each other so highly. What an example to your boys! Love you all!

sheltonfamily said...

Happy Anniversary! We are getting old ... huh? we will be 7 years as well in December! We were just talking yesterday about what a "miracle" Matt is and how God has totally captured Him and is using him in amazing ways. We are so thankful for you all!

Matt and Jen said...

so sweet to read such words from you my love. Happy anniversary.

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary to you both, and Happy Father's Day to you Matt. 7 years later, what a marriage you've built for the Lord, each other, and your boys. Congratulations! I hope you got to do something fun together! Love you guys!