CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

OUR NEW HOUSE (take 2)

Trying this again....computer just erased whole post....Welcome to our new home FINALLY!!! We love owning our own home...what a fantastic feeling! We have projects that we want to do (the biggest being fencing the backyard), but we're just waiting on time (yea right) and money!
Downstairs-Master bed/bath, open floor plan for den and kitchen, half bath, back door to deck
Upstairs-Play/Music/Office room, Boys' room, Tay's room, and kid bath
Here it is:

































4 comments:

Holly said...

Yea! I love it... so fun to see where you live and see the snow. A fence is awesome.... we had a fence just no gate so we had to get a gate... the freedom of a fenced in back yard is very nice!

Stephanie said...

Jen, I had to pinch myself to see if these pictures were actually real!! Ha ha :) I LOVE it!! What a great house! So many fun things, love your big kitchen and your fireplace...we are jealous of that! I'm so happy for you guys...the bunk beds kill me. How are your boys old enough for those??? And of course, the pink room for Taylor...so fun to see pink in your world!! LOVE that you posted these, I wish I could come over with a cup of coffee and watch our kids play :) Miss you friend!

amy said...

how FUN, Jen! :) your house is amazing... hope you all are loving living there! and i'm with Steph... how in the world are the boys old enough for bunk beds?! wow, time flies!!! :)

The Martins said...

So awesome to see pics! I bet you had fun painting and decorating in a place of your own! Love it!