CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Taylor G!!!

Good doctor's appointment this morning!!! I had to do the glucose testing thing so that's never fun, but other than that just a routine checkup. My doctor did tell me today that SURPRISE Taylor's measuring on the "big side." OK, so who's really surprised...she may be a girl, but she's still a Gurney and that just seems to be the way babies come around here!!! I haven't gained as much weight so far (although I'm still getting those lovely, encouraging comments from people like "Wow, are you sure you're not having twins!" or "Man, I guess she's going to be a big girl") so we're just hoping for dropping a few ounces from big bro Tucker would be nice (please no where near Noah's weight!!!). He was 9 lb. 11 oz....our small baby!! I'm scheduled for an ultrasound with my next visit on July 20th to check Taylor's measurements. Seriously, this all sounds too familiar, but atleast I'm not freaking out, right!!

0 comments: