CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Yea, I Know it's Strange...

So here's a couple of videos showing off our 2nd son's intelligence and both of our boys' favorite past time these days.

Noah and Tucker fell in love with my parents dogs while in MS for two weeks. So now they are on all fours constantly barking like dogs, wanting to play fetch, and asking us to say "NO!" when they come to lick!!! We draw the line when they want to eat and drink off the floor!!!!! I hope we're not heading them toward counseling when they get older...they do have a blast pretending!!

5 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

Maybe you need to get the boys a "real" dog! I was cracking up. Tucker is so cute and so fun to see him walking all around. We miss you all and have been praying for you.

Stephanie said...

Ok that is so funny!!! See, your kids need a dog Jen!! What kind will you get?? I would love to hear your reaction to that!! I think they have real acting talent...if I closed my eyes I might think you had real dogs panting around your house!!

The Martins said...

Tucker is hilarious! That is so funny that he is doing that at his age!

amy said...

hilarious! i agree... a dog is definitely needed! tucker is precious! what fun you guys must have! love to see you posting... it's great to be able to keep up despite the miles! :)

Unknown said...

Funny, funny!! I was laughing out loud at those two!