CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

VERY SOON!!!

So here I am at Matt's office (with the internet) and reading up on everyone's blogs. I love hearing from everyone and seeing all the pictures!! I have to say that it does make me very homesick to have a SEBTS reunion!! I know it would take some planning and creativity, but we just have to make it happen. What about sometime in the spring/summer months. I know schedules are crazy and maybe it's too much, but what do you guys think?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I want to see people and I love the idea of SOON!! Now, picking a time that will work is going to be very, very tricky, but we could at least try and see right???

sheltonfamily said...

I'm with Steph! Maybe, a long weekend like Memorial Day? Even if it's just a few or whoever could make it would be fine...or just the girls? miss you all so much!

The Martins said...

we definitely have to do it! But I'm kind of out of commission from April to June! So don't plan it then. Or you all could just come to the hospital, after all it is tradition right?!